Hi everyone! Valentine's Day is next week and we are giving away one of our Valentine's Day craft kits. It includes 5 crafts and adhesive! The kit is a great way for preschoolers, kindergarten, and elementary school-age children to celebrate Valentine's Day. If your child likes crafts or Legos, they will love assembling these crafts!
The Valentine's Day craft kit includes the following pre-packaged crafts and supplies:
- Valentine Make a Monster Sticker Sheet – 8.5"x11" paper background and sticker sheet
- Valentine Puppy Lacing Craft Kit – 9.5" felt puppy with yarn, yarn needle, and foam pieces; can be used as puppet after assembly
- Ladybug Valentine Tic-Tac-Toe Craft Kit – 12" foam ladybug craft that can be used for tic-tac-toe after assembly
- Valentine Mailbox Craft Kit – 5" x 3" x 3.5" cardboard mailbox with foam pieces
- 3 Valentine Cards with Stickers and Envelopes – 2"x2" valentine cards, stickers, and envelopes that fit inside the Valentine Mailbox
- Glue Stick to assemble the crafts
This is what the before and after photos look like. You will receive the craft parts and supplies for your kids to assemble.
If you aren't familiar with Carefree Crafts, we curate craft kits that are appropriate for kids ages 3-10 and deliver them to your door. We currently offer packages on a subscription basis (cancel anytime), or you can buy a one month craft package for $7.95 (includes shipping). Packages are addressed to your children – and what child doesn't love to receive mail?
One lucky reader will win this Kids Valentine Craft Package curated by Carefree Crafts.
Giveaway ends Sunday, February 10, 2013 at 11:59 pm EST.
Open to US residents only, ages 18+.
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below.